A Four Steps Process
Whether they are business or membership cards, all our creations are custom-made and our four-steps production process is optimized to fit each customer’s specific needs.
Step 1: Order
Understand the specific process and determine the quantity. You can directly contact the online customer service to place an order.
Step 2: Design draft
If you have third party designs or customized artwork about your business information, you can upload your artwork or design concepts or send to email@example.com. If you don’t have a design, our art department will design your card using the logos, illustrations and fonts you specify* If you want to use our logo design services, you can mark your preference while placing your order.
*our card design service is complimentary for customer who already have a logo but not a card design. For logo design services please visit our Design Services page
Step 3: Production
Your design draft is confirmed, and we begin to prepare for production. The general delivery time is about 15-20 working days.
Step Four: Delivery
Once your metal cards are ready, we carefully pack them individually and involve our courier service to deliver the package at your doorstep. If you are located within the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia or most other countries, we are offering free express delivery (with companies such as DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx).
Please acknowledge that we use vector artwork files in our metal card production process.
Please ensure that:
- Your artwork designs are submitted in one of the following file formats: .ai, .eps, .cdr, .pdf, .dxf, and .dwg
- Only flat vector formats are used. It’s not possible to use gradients or drop shadows due to the design limitations.
The Setanta Seal of Quality
- Each card is inspected for precision and consistency.
- Each card is sleeved-hand-packed separately before packaging the shipment.
- Only finest of the premium quality metal sheets are used in the manufacturing process.
- Highly sophisticated, state-of-the-art and innovative technologies are used for printing business information on your metal cards.